Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 107

"Insanity"

This is my day. Alarm clock rings (way too early, was up too late the night before...editing pictures). Make lunches, make the boys change out of the clothes they have on because clearly, they should not be wearing wool sweaters in June! Get them on the bus, brew a fresh pot of coffee...edit pictures, make breakfast for Jack....edit pictures, play pirates for a bit....edit pictures, Jack decides to have a bath in the morning, do that....edit pictures, make lunch, clean up lunch....edit pictures, make beds, fold laundry (neglect to put it away), tidy house....edit pictures. Oh, boys are home (already!??!?!)...think of supper...edit pictures, return some emails, tidy up (Jack is Mr. Messy), make supper, clean up supper..what? It's 5:30...off to ball! Whew. I'm tired....Oh darn, still have to do Project 365 (have I mentioned this can sometimes be a major pain in the but)...swerve into the museum on my way to ball in Portage, kids complain, I jump out of the vehicle like Daisy Duke off the Dukes of Hazard (minus the shorts of course - mind out of the gutter - I had pants on!), hurdle over the fence (OK, not really hurdle, but climb over carefully)...snap a few pictures of some flowers I noticed yesterday (only thing I could think of with ten seconds to burn), run back to the vehicle....off to ball. Watch ball, cheer, drive home...edit pictures, do the bedtime routines...edit pictures.

Realize my 365 is kind of lame....post it...go to bed! Tired yet!! And yes, my English teacher will be shaking her head because of this very, long run-on sentence. But that's what my day felt like....a very long, run on sentence.

Here is Day 107, if you can make any sense of what I just wrote - you're a genius!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop