Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 114

"Game On!"

We weren't sure if we would be playing ball or not this evening. Close to game time the clouds were looking pretty dark and it was raining a bit. However, it seemed to pass quite quickly so it was game on all around. Normally I go with Danny and Dylan goes with his Dad (the Coach), but the "Coach" is away on business so I had to somehow get both boys to baseball at 6:30 - one in Oakville, one in Portage. Regardless, I did it and had a friend bring Danny home which allowed me to come back to Oakville and watch Dylan play. I was glad I did....arrived just in time to see Dylan hit and in-field grand slam!

Anyhow, it was a beautiful night at the ball park and Dylan had fun, which is all that matters.

Here is Day 114....Dylan with his best buddies clowning around at the Ball Park!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop