Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 133


Day 133

"A Sister Holds Your Hand Through Life...."

I had the pleasure of taking pictures of "sisters" all weekend! Yesterday I took pictures of the four Jochum girls and today I had the pleasure of taking pictures of Kylie & Kris in the afternoon, and Kelsey, Jenny, Amy and Paige in the evening.

Kylie and Kris are 15 years apart and the 'Guy' Sisters only span in age of six years between all four of them. But one thing they do have in common is there is a definite bond between both sets of sisters.

This weekend certainly made me miss my own sister....can't wait to see you and your little guys in a few days Leslie!

So, for Day 133, it features both Kylie & Kris and the 'Guy' Sisters....holding each other's hands!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop