Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 126

"Father's Day Fun"

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's and Grandpa's out there! The sun decided to shine and the rain stayed away for us today....that alone makes for a great day. We woke up this morning and the boys gave their Dad some great and thoughtful gifts. I told Danny and Dylan to write their Dad a "Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Dad" letter and I have to tell you, I cried when I read what they wrote. I can tell you with certainty that Kris will keep those letters for the rest of his life! He deserves them though, he's a wonderful Dad!

We packed up and headed to Clear Lake to spend the day with my parents and my sister's family. We had a great day. The boys went fishing with their Grandpa and Dad, and I took Jackson and Reese to the playground. Poor little Maddox had a bit of a reaction to some mosquito bites on his face so I couldn't take him - we had to keep him inside as much as we could as the mosquitoes sure like his soft little skin.

It was a great day, and ended with a steak and fresh pickeral barbecue. It was wonderful to get to spend Father's Day with my Dad this year!

Here is Day 126, some cute pics of Jackson with his adorable cousins, Reese and Maddox....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop