Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Family Fun!




I met Greg, Erin and their beautiful kids on Monday morning and we captured some great shots. It turns out that Greg went to university with my sister-in-law and he also worked and played hockey with/against my brother years ago - small world. I had such a great time with this family - their friendliness and relaxed nature made my job so easy. Grant was the typical two year old boy just wanting to run and explore so he was a bit more challenging, but being a Mom of three boys myself....I was used to chasing him with the camera! Emma was a doll, just an adorable, sweet little one so easy to photograph. Thanks Erin & Greg - great to meet you....here are just a few of the many pics from Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop