Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 122

"Little Miss. Scarlet"

I headed to Starbuck today to do some on-location shots of Colin and Rachelle's family. They have a "not quite" two-year old little girl named Scarlet and a brand new three week old baby girl named Lucie. I had not seen Scarlet since I did her Aunty Kelsey's Graduation Photos last year and I was amazed at how much she's grown. She's so cute and just chatters up a storm. She's at that age where she is NOT going to sit and pose for pictures, so I decided to take her for a walk around Starbuck and take pictures as we went. The darn mosquitoes attacked us though so we didn't get to walk as long as I'd have liked (or her either for that matter - I think she would have walked for hours with me if we had the opportunity).

Baby Lucie is simply as sweet as can be. She pretty much slept the entire time I was there and is so tiny! She is simply precious. It was a busy session...two year old portraits, newborn portraits and a few family shots when Colin got home from work. It was great to see you guys again! LSo much has changed since our last shoot....Scarlet's now a toddler, new home and new baby girl! 
For Day 122, I only had time to quickly peek through these photos quickly and stumbled upon this one of Scarlet that I loved! Here is Day 122....Little Miss. Blue Eyes....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop