Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bubbles!

A month ago I did a photo shoot with one of my favourite youngsters - Miss. Marae!  She is one of my best friend's daughters and we got together to do her 2nd year portrait.  We ended the session with bubbles and I had Andrea working her butt off blowing bubbles for it.  Jeff, at Ravenshoe Photographics loved how they turned out, but he went one step further and actually bought a bubble machine for his photo shoots.  He brought along his bubble machine to our photo shoot we had and I was hooked.  The machine is far simpler and far more effective than the poor Mom trying to control their child AND blow bubbles.  So, I told Jeff I was going to go buy the same machine and he said go for it!  I tried it out tonight with my kids.  Had I known the pictures would turn out so nice, I would have made sure they had clean faces and nicer clothes....but oh well....this is them! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop