Sunday, May 30, 2010

Taylor....Prom!

I took Taylor's senior photos a few weeks ago and I told his Mom that if I was around on Prom I would sneak in and take a few quick pictures.  I never expected Prom would be such a miserable day. I never had a chance to catch Taylor at home so I met up with them at the Canad Inn (Prom location).  It was chaos and crowded so I quickly snapped a few pictures and left.  There were a few photographers set up for grads and I thought that was a great idea considering the weather conditions outside. There were all kinds of beautiful dresses and tuxedos and I would have liked to have stayed and just randomly shot pictures because everyone looked so beautiful, but I didn't want to look like a stalker so I left! LOL.  I also didn't want to stick around because ten minutes before I got there it poured rain on me and I literally looked like a drowned rat. I'm sure a few people looked at me and wondered why on earth I would show up at such a formal event looking like I did.  Needless to say...I quickly went in and fifteen minutes later got out of there!  I did manage to capture a few nice images for Taylor and his Mom! I hope you had a blast at our Senior Prom Taylor! You looked pretty darn sharp in that suit of yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop