Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 80


"Sweet Baby Boy"

I was so lucky to take pictures of Sweet Baby Coven this evening. His Mom & Dad, Brittany & Danny were so fun to work with and Coven was simply adorable. We didn't get many "sleepy baby" shots because he was wide-eyed and awake for the entire session. But, wow, what a good little baby he was. He never cried, or even fussed. He let me pick him up and move him around and was just as happy as can be. I love taking pictures of newborns, everything about them is just so pure and sweet. A few times, I simply put my camera down and picked him up just to cuddle him. I miss those bay days.....
So, for Day 80 (can't believe it's already been 80 days), I am featuring a few sweet images of baby Coven. More to come tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop