Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 81


"Play Ball!"

Well, tonight was Danny's first official ball game of the season, and yes, I froze! Kris is coaching Dylan's team so he and Dylan headed into Oakville for practice. Unfortunately this year I won't be able to watch Dylan play much as I'll have Danny at some other ball diamond the nights that Dylan will be playing.


Jack, Danny & I headed into Portage for Danny's game. It was soooooo cold, but the kids managed to stay warm by playing the game. The parents, however, were freezing....well at least I was. It feels as though hockey just ended, and now we're on a ball diamond! I will be spending the next two months hauling Danny (and Jack) around from one ball diamond to another.....but quite frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way.


Here is a collage of my "baseball boys". Jack even had baseball cleats on (sorry, forgot to take a picture of that). For the next several weeks I'll be spending Tuesdays and Thursdays cheering on Danny....and chasing Jack!


Here is Day 81.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop