Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 100

"Mr. Maddox"

So, what a windy day today was! I never even ventured outside until I actually had to. I cannot stand wind...it simply annoys me...if that makes sense. My younger son's baseball game was cancelled due to the weather, but my older son's game was on. My sister and Mom are here visiting so they came along with my sister's youngest son Maddox to watch Danny play. It was so cold and miserable so we put Maddox in my Mom's vehicle to stay warm. I didn't have much of an opportunity to take many pictures as the weather was not condusive to photography today, but I did manage to capture this one shot of Mr. Maddox in my Mom's mirror. I thought it was cute, I especiall love Maddox's little baby hands in this picture. He's so adorable....I'm so happy he's around for a few more days of visiting! While at Aunty Jodi's - I can guarantee you he will be spoiled rotten!

Here is Day 100! Luckily one of the very few pictures I took turned out today, otherwise I'd have nothing to post...thank goodness for adorable nephews!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop