Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 93

"Take me out to the ballgame....again."

Well, tonight was a treat for me as I was able to watch both my older boys play ball.  They were playing side-by-side in Oakville.  For the first time this season I got to see my little slugger (Dylan) go to bat - and he did very well!  What a difference between the age groups though.  Danny's team is three strikes & your out, real pitchers, etc.  Dylan is still at that age where they can hit off a pitching machine, and if they can't do that, they get to use the Tee.  Nobody goes "out" and it's all about fun.

To be honest, I like both....Danny's is a lot more exciting to watch and let's face it - they all have to learn to compete sooner or later.  However, Dylan's baseball is so cute and entertaining to watch.  So, today's photo features Dylan playing ball as I've already featured Danny a few weeks ago (which Dylan reminded me of today!).  I also included my little "fence climber" in this collage.  Jack goes from a Rink Rat to a Bat Boy and he's pretty good about following his big brothers around.....soon it will be your turn Jack!


Here is Day 93.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop