Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 103

"Danny Boy"

Well, I was supposed to be doing a fun senior session this evening, but the rainy weather forced us to post-pone. I had planned for that session to be my "Picture of the Day" for Project 365, but since it was postponed I figured I better find something to take a picture of. I knew the boys would have no interest in me taking their picture so I wandered outside to see if there was anything in walking distance that would be 'interesting'. Nope. Danny came looking for me and when he spotted me with my camera he quickly turned around and headed back towards the house! As some of you know though, Danny is my "good son", always so helpful and kind so when I looked at him and said "Danny, it's going to be you or a picture of another tree!", he said "OK, one picture Mom, but that's it!" Thankfully one out of the five he allowed me to take turned out just fine for Day 103!

Thanks Danny Boy....always there when I need you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop