Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 96

"My Happy Place"

Yay! It's May Long Weekend! I have no sessions booked and am up at my "happy place" with the boys and Kris. I am looking so forward to a weekend of R&R. This will be our second summer at our cabin and I'm looking forward to packing up the boys on the last day of school and spending the summer here. I will have to travel back to Oakville for a few days during the summer for sessions, but for the most part I'll be "living" here with the kids. I decided to make the most of their "time off from school" so I booked all my sessions into a couple weekends so that I have most of the summer off while their off.  I'm very grateful I have the opportunity to do that.  I figure I can work full time when they're tired of their old Mom and want to hang out with their friends! LOL!

Not only is the scenery outstanding up here, I'm also twenty minutes from my sister and 30 minutes from my older brother and parents! I'm close to "home" and I love it! I have been bugging my husband for years to move to my "home", but that's simply not an option, so this is certainly the next best thing.

Anyhow, here are a few pics of my "Happy Place"! And as for my shirt  - if you're wondering....it says "Shopping is my Cardio"....a quote from my favourite show 'Sex And the City'....Danny bought it for me....love it!

1 comments:

Rosie said...

hey you got a new design on your blog! sorry I've been a bit out of the loop :). looks great!

I just love your cabin. I dream of having one some day... do you rent it out in the summer as well? lol

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop