Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 77


"rain, rain go away...come again another day...."

Well, another day of rainy, gloomy weather! It's not even warm enough to send the boys out in their rubber boots and splash pants. Woke up today and declared the day a pj day - (in the end, it means less laundry for me).

One good thing about rainy days is what I can accomplish in a day. I cleaned my house, made a turkey dinner with all the trimmings, baked some butter tarts, and am now working on turkey soup as I type this blog entry!
I hadn't a clue what to take a picture of for Day 77. I find it's getting challenging on these rainy days where I'm stuck indoors. I was taking pictures of my turkey dinner, but really - how photogenic is a turkey? Plus the kids and Kris were laughing at me taking a picture of food - they thought it was completely ridiculous. Because it was pj day, the boys were not at all interested in getting their picture taken either. I could have taken a picture of Kris trying to fix our toilet in our bedroom....that would have been comical, but I figure "plumber butt" is not what anyone would want to see - KIDDING! He's going to kill me for that one....well, this will be a test to see if he really reads my blog like he says he does! ;)
In the end, I wandered around the yard taking pictures of my home at a complete standstill outdoors. It's amazing how the weather can bring outdoor fun to a screeching halt. Here's hoping we have some nice weather ahead of us, although if we don't....I am destined to become the next Martha Stewart!
Here is Day 77....rainy day blues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop