Friday, May 21, 2010

May Long!

So, the long weekend is upon us.  I love May Long - always have.  My birthday usually always falls on the May Long weekend and it's such a beautiful time of year with the trees in bloom and knowing that we have months of beautiful weather ahead of us.

We're heading up to our cabin for a few days of R&R.  I had an inquiry for a family session this weekend, but I hesitantly declined.  I hate saying no, but it is something I am slowly learning it's OK to do. 

I thought I'd post this picture of Delaney that I just adore.  It is so pretty with the flowers, and of course her!  It just screams "SPRING".  So, have a wonderful long weekend everyone. I hope wherever you are, or whatever you do, it's lots of FUN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop