Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 79


"Singin' in the Rain"

So, this rain can stop anytime now! Although, I think we should count our blessings as a lot of my Facebook friends out West are in the middle of a snowstorm. I think I'll take the rain. My sister, who lives in Roblin, also had snow today....so I think I better just be happy with the rain we are getting here in Oakville.

The boys are getting pretty stir-crazy, especially Jackson. The other two at least get to play with their friends at school and go outside at recess. Jack is stuck indoors with his boring ol' Mom! Today he decided to go for a walk outside....and he thought he was sooooo cool with his umbrella. He did spend half his little walk twirling the umbrella around on the ground so he still got wet, but at least he got some fresh air! And of course, I did too cause I couldn't resist a quick couple shots of him looking cute in his little rain coat and rubber boots.

Here is Day 79......


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop