Sunday, May 16, 2010

Family is where your story begins....

Allison, Dallas & little Dawson travelled out here from Eriksdale to get some family photos taken.  It was so great to meet this family. They were so relaxed and fun to work with.  One of the great parts of my job is that I get to meet new people.  As you all know, Dads are sometimes the most difficult subjects because they figure after one shot, we're done!  Not so much when I'm taking their pictures!  I have to say though, that Dallas was great.  He let me boss him around and didn't complain once.  Anyhow, here are a few sneak peeks of this wonderful family.  Thank you Allison & Dallas....so great to meet you.

1 comments:

Allison and Dallas said...

It was great to meet you too Jodi! Thank you for helping us capture such great memories of our little guy! We will cherish them always!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop