Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 99

"Road Trip"

Well, today we packed up from a great long weekend and made the three-hour drive back to Oakville. I knew that when I got back home we'd be watching hockey, doing laundry and getting ready for school so I thought I might as well snap a few pictures of our road trip for Project 365!

Sometimes the drive seems very long, and other times not so much. Today's drive was one of those "long" drives. The boy's DS games lost power half way home and I didn't have a charger, I forgot to pack a movie other than "Toopee and Beenoo" so the older boys weren't impressed and the kids got a little more than restless!

Anyhow, we got home, and even though at times I think the commute to the cabin and back is too long, it's always worth it in the end!

Here is Day 99....the Road Trip!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are great J! Travelling pictures are ALWAYS my fav! I love the train! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop