Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 82 & 83



"My Happy Place"

So, Day 82 was supposed to be my son's Spring Concert at their school, but I wasn't really thrilled with how they turned out. I really detest gym lighting!  Plus, my kids only sang two songs and I didn't have permission from the other parents in the classes so I figured I better not post them all over my blog!  So, I panicked a bit and had taken some pictures of us enjoying our "Happy Place" (aka - the cabin) and thought I'd use them as my Picture of the Day for Day 82.  It is essentially, a day in my life!

Day 83 is a collage of pictures from my sister's family visit to our cabin.  We had a great day - we decided since our Mom was away in Ottawa, we'd celebrate Mom's Day weekend together.  We barbecued and she made the most amazing carrot cake with cream cheese icing (OMGosh - soooooo good).  She also brought a bottle of wine (ok, who am I kidding...a magnum of wine) to which we enjoyed thoroughly!

Here is Day 82 & 83...a little bit late!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop