Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 90

"Mr. Dawson"

I had a great session today with Allison, Dallas & their six-month old son, Dawson.  He was so easy to take pictures of.  At first he was quite serious, and kind of stared me down.  But as he got used to me, he started to give me cute little smiles.  He was incredible and let me take pictures of him and his parents for over an hour without crying.  I had saved the bubble machine for last (thank goodness), but it didn't go over very well.  I can't really blame him.....here he is this little guy, laying on the grass all peaceful and content and then I flick a switch and a thousand bubbles come firing at him.  Needless to say, this part of the session was very short.  Lesson learned....bubbles machines are not appropriate for babies! LOL.  Anyhow, other than that, the session went great.  Thank you Dallas & Allison for venturing out here from Eriksdale. It was great to meet you and I hope to see you again.

Here is Day 90....Mr. Dawson....cute as a button!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop