Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dream BIG!



Congratulations to the Class of 2010 in Portage la Prairie! Today is Prom for all of the graduates and mother nature is not cooperating. It's a rainy, windy and stormy day, but hopefully it doesn't dampen the spirits of all these hopeful grads! *it likely has dampened the spirits of a few photographers though! LOL....I am hoping the rain stays away for just a little bit this afternoon. I wanted to have four grads to post here, but due to the weather, I had to postpone one of my sessions last evening of another grad.

I was very honoured to take a few senior photos this year. I had a great time capturing some special keepsake photos for them to look back on in years to come. I never thought of doing senior photos, but I learned this year that they are lots of fun and hope to do more next year!

To the Graduates of PCI I will leave you with a quote that I love from Hillary Swank:

"As long as we dare to dream and don't get in the way of ourselves, anything is possible - there's truly no end to where our dreams can take us."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop