Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 78


"My Mom & Me"

I recently did a Mother's Day Special and took countless pictures of Mother's with their kids. I had a great time doing this, but I have to admit....I was a bit envious of all these Moms with nice pictures of their children and them. I couldn't help but wish that I had the same pictures of me with my children, or even me with my own Mom. My friend Andrea arranged for a photo shoot with my children and me (which I am so grateful for). She booked a session with Ravenshoe Photgraphics for me....and when this weather clears up, we're going to do this!

When my Mom and Dad arrived today on their way to Ottawa to visit my brother and his wife, I made a point of taking a few nice pictures of me with my Mom. I am so glad I did. My Mom is NOT a fan of getting her picture taken so it was a quick little session, but was worth every second. I adore my Mom....she is amazing and I am so thankful to have her in my life, and in my children's lives. She is an unbelievable Grandma....my kids adore her too! She won't be here for Mother's Day this weekend.....first time in many, many years that she hasn't been around for Mother's Day, but she'll be with my brother for the first time in many, many years so that is a good thing too!
Here is Day 78....a rare picture of my Mom & Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop