Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 102

"Simply....Jack"

Tonight was Jackson's Nursery School Spring Concert. He was so cute all dressed up in his new outfit for the concert. Before we left he asked if I could do his hair "like a dude". Having no idea what a "dude" looks like, he and I headed for my room to see what "style" he was looking for. I found out he wanted it "spiked up at the front like his Dad". I guess Kris must "look like a Dude!" LOL!! Anyhow, I got him looking all cool and we headed off to the concert.

If you haven't been to a Nursery School concert, I highly recommend you attend one at some point. They are adorable! These three and four year old kids are all up on the stage, singing their hearts out and so proud of themselves. I left there with a huge smile on my face....it just makes you realize how special moments like this in your children's lives are. I did take pictures of the concert, but I won't be posting them simply because there are other kids in the pictures and I don't have the permission of their parents to do so. Needless to say - they were all adorable!

Day 102 is a picture of my "little dude" all ready to go and perform at his concert. It was real sweet to finally make his big brothers follow him around for a change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop