Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 86/365


Day 86/365, originally uploaded by Memories by Me Photography.
"Country Views"

So, I froze my butt off at the ball diamond again tonight - man it was cold! I took lots of fun pictures of my son's game, but realized I posted baseball stuff last week and probably should post something a bit different (especially after my Pirate pictures last night!)!

On the way home I always pass this beautiful yard site with this cool fence-line and pretty horse. Today I made a point of stopping and taking a picture. My fingers were frozen from the ball game and I had two little ball players anxious to get home so I didn't have a whole lot of time so I quickly snapped this, and hoped it would turn out. I think I'll try again another time because I really love this spot - it's so peaceful looking.....almost makes me want a horse of my own! LOL!

Anyhow, here is Day 86!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop